Check out the Top Moments from the series below:
- Game 5: 10:47pm – As time winds down the Spurs clinch their fifth NBA Championship, ranking them fourth overall in the history of the league.
- Game 5: 10:27pm – Tony Parker pulls up short on a drive and hits a 7 footer giving the Spurs an 18 point lead with 7:09 left in game 5.
- Game 2: 10:38pm – Following a Ginobili miss, James drives with 1:18 remaining in the game and kicks it out to Bosh for a 3 giving the Heat a 95-93 lead.
- Game 5: 9:55pm – With the Heat down by 14 in the 3rd quarter, Wade drives in for a dunk that is rejected by Splitter.
- Game 4: 10:52pm – The Spurs up by 19 in the 3rd quarter, moving the ball seemingly at will, pass the ball to Duncan inside who slams home a dunk.
- Game 4: 10:12pm – With a little over one minute remaining in the first half, the Spurs Patty Mills misses a three point jumper as Leonard comes out of nowhere, grabs the rebound in midair and dunks the ball. Spurs 55 – Heat 33.
- Game 3: 11:14pm – Following a traveling call on James that gives the ball back to the Spurs with ten minutes remaining in the game, Leonard makes a driving layup on what could have easily been interpreted as traveling.
- Game 1: 10:57pm – As the third quarter of game one winds down and the Heat leading 71-69, James knocks Splitter to the ground away from the ball. Originally called a flagrant foul, after further review, it is reduced to a personal foul.
- Game 2: 10:17pm – Chalmers drives under the basket and Parker goes down hard on a flagrant foul call against Chalmers.
- Game 3: 9:39pm – With the first quarter of game three almost at an end, the Spurs cap off a dominant performance with a Leonard three pointer followed thirty seconds later by a Ginobili three pointer.
Recently we reached out to TiVo owners and asked them to tell us “Why They Love TiVo”. Thousands of responses later, we have a group of 6 prize winners who blew us away us with their entries. Videos, poems, stories, pictures… people expressed their love for TiVo in all kinds of ways. Going through them all was fun and, best of all; we once again were reminded that we have THE BEST customers on the planet!
Thanks to all that participated and congratulations to the winners! You can check out the winners and many of the entries by clicking here.